Παρασκευή 11 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Tags

I am a great singer ... I think I have one of the best voices in the music industry and I am one of the best songwriters!

Now formally released on Friday talked about single of Lady Gaga, 'Born This Way' to be included in the self-titled album, which will be released in May. As revealed she wrote the song in ten minutes and that they would be likely to point milestone in her life and the best album of her career.

To celebrate the release of the track, the eccentric star was interviewed by the magazine 'Vogue' and posed the lens of Mario Testino with wigs in various colors and stunning dresses. The 24 year old singer did not hide her self-confidence, saying: "only musically speaking, I am a great singer ... I think I have one of the best voices in the music industry and I am one of the best songwriters!
It considers itself that is lagging a bit? "I would not say that I am one of the greatest dancers, but I think I'm pretty good at what I do. I think it is OK to have confidence in yourself, than something that seems offers ample. "Sometimes when I'm on stage,
I like to have sex with my fans. I see myself in them," she said of fans elsewhere in the interview, while referring to the past, called themselves the 'Bad' child

0 σχόλια:

THIS SITE LADY GAGA GREEK FAN CLUB IS....


Blogger Template by Clairvo